Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-28 17:12:23

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Bottom Quotes - II

Bottom Quotes - II

1. Whether you want to go into music, whether you want to be a lawyer, whether you want to be President of the United States, the bottom line for all of you is that you have got to get your education. - Michelle Obama

2. I'm always on the go. I love doing things until I hit rock bottom. Then I need my 12 hours of sleep, and I'm on the go again. - Maria Sharapova

3. No one can pretend to say that a fish is ever killed by heat, for many kinds of fish, in the middle of summer, and in the burning heat of the sun, do either play, as it were, on the surface of the water, or hide themselves under the leaves, weeds, or other substances at the bottom. - Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

4. I love pencil skirts, but I'm always looking for a top. And then I'm afraid, by myself, to match, to try colors. When I wear a dress, I know the top matches the bottom. So I can't make a mistake. - Celine Dion

5. I still remember the days, not wanting to see anybody, not wanting to talk to anybody, really not wanting to live. I was on an express elevator to the bottom floor, wherever that might be. - Michael Phelps

6. I would say that I was absolutely convinced of the possibility of our making an uranium engine, but I never thought that we would make a bomb; and at the bottom of my heart, I was really glad that it was to be an engine and not a bomb. - Werner Heisenberg

7. The reason why men do not obey us, is because they see the mud at the bottom of our eye. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

8. Writers write to influence their readers, their preachers, their auditors, but always, at bottom, to be more themselves. - Aldous Huxley

9. One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line. - William J. Clinton

10. I have made the tough decisions, always with an eye toward the bottom line. Perhaps it's time America was run like a business. - Donald Trump

11. I got in trouble with the police, and that was a rude awakening. That was it. I'd seen the bottom of the pit, and it was time to scrape myself out of it. - Bryan Adams

12. Having two older brothers is a healthy reminder that you're always closer to the bottom than you are to the top. - Andy Roddick.

go-back-icon-11.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer