Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-03-08 17:34:13

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Breaking Quotes - IV

Breaking Quotes - IV

1. Whether you're throwing up or breaking up, you want your girlfriend right there! I don't trust women who don't go to their girlfriends. - Drew Barrymore

2. For me, it's not about breaking big in Hollywood, but having interesting experiences. - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan

3. I have no hang-ups in life. I don't care about groups and camps. I have been brought up with certain values and ethics. I have never been egoistic about my stardom and lineage. I don't have any qualms about breaking the ice with my colleagues. I can walk up to any actor and greet him, irrespective of what kind of equation I share with him. - Abhishek Bachchan

4. I was quite fearless as a kid. But I've had to realize I'm not invincible. That's what breaking your back does. It makes you grow up and reassess life. - Orlando Bloom

5. I never thought of breaking a record. The only ambition I had was to become the fastest century maker for India, which I did when I broke Azharuddin's record. - Virender Sehwag

6. You cannot do politics by breaking the society into pieces or creating hatred. - Rajnath Singh

7. Even as a Miss World, you have to roleplay sometimes. When you look at some people, you feel like breaking down but you've to smile and spread happiness. So of course, I know I am a good actor. - Manushi Chhillar

8. People shouldn't underplay what the breaking up of a team does in every department. - Nasser Hussain

9. There should be no hindrance to what we want to do, what we want to wear, what we think and how we want to travel. Do what you want to do as long as you are not breaking any law. - Sharmila Tagore

10. When I was 15, I became the youngest grandmaster in the world, breaking the record set by Bobby Fischer more than three decades earlier. - Judit Polgar.

screen-shot-2018-04-17-at-09.30.28.png?width=730

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer