Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-03-09 17:13:54

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Breath Quotes - II

Breath Quotes - II

1. I never like being touched, ever. People used to say I held my breath when they were hugging me. I still do. - Angelina Jolie

2. Music is my breath, blood and food - without music I would perish; the actor in me would die. - Dhanush

3. I will fight to the last breath, even though my family cowers in terror in the palace. - Ferdinand Marcos

4. When I was a kid, when I was 16, 17, I'd come home from high school, and my dad collected all of Barbra Streisand's records. And she was very young then. I think she probably had three records out, and she was 21, and we had them all. And I knew every single song, every breath, every elision, every swell. And I sang along to it. - Meryl Streep

5. I'm 42 and the age of a guy who has kids, so I guess I'm playing right where I'm supposed to be. I'm comfortable with that, but in the same breath I'd do something edgy. If someone came to me and offered me an edgy and funny story, then I'd do it. - Eddie Murphy

6. This is a moment in history where it is almost hard to catch your breath. - Hillary Clinton

7. My baby is amazing; even his head smells amazing. His breath, the whole thing, you could eat him! He's a big, beautiful boy. He's great. - Orlando Bloom

8. I will fight for you with every breath in my body - and I will never, ever let you down. - Donald Trump

9. And whether a child is born in the urban sprawl of Detroit or the windswept plains of Nebraska, they look up at the same night sky, they fill their heart with the same dreams, and they are infused with the breath of life by the same almighty Creator. - Donald Trump

10. Weight-gain brings with it a number of health issues, but at some point you just realise that you want to live longer, eat healthier. You don't want to be out of breath when you climb a flight of stairs. - Masaba Gupta

11. It is out of love and not duress that I look after Dilip saab. I am not looking for praises to be called a devoted wife. Just to touch him and cuddle him is the world's best thing that's happening to me. I adore him and he is my breath itself. - Saira Banu

12. Especially with athletic pubalgia and the patellar tendonitis - I used to bowl six balls and then I used to be gasping for breath. And there would be pain all over the place. - Ravichandran Ashwin.

shutterstock_2058651725-scaled.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer