Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-03-10 00:12:18

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Breathe Quotes - I

Breathe Quotes - I

1. Our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this planet. We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children's future. And we are all mortal. - John F. Kennedy

2. I always breathe cricket. - Kapil Dev

3. Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure. - Oprah Winfrey

4. The Chinese have figured out that they have a giant environmental problem. Folks in Beijing, some days, literally can't breathe. Over a million Chinese die prematurely every year because of air pollution. - Joe Biden

5. The air soft as that of Seville in April, and so fragrant that it was delicious to breathe it. - Christopher Columbus

6. I meditate. I breathe out what I can't control and focus on the positives. - Deepika Padukone

7. We are a nation founded as a rebuke to tyranny. A nation of revolutionaries who refused sovereign reign from afar. Hear me - we're a nation that says give us your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free. A nation built on our differences, guided by the belief that we're all created equal. - Michelle Obama

8. Innovation can only occur where you can breathe free. - Joe Biden

9. Thus one memory follows another until the waves dash together over our heads, and a deep sigh swells the breast, which warns us that we have forgotten to breathe in the midst of these pure thoughts. - Max Muller

10. You seize sentiment better when you get clear of nature. You breathe it in every sense! - Jules Verne

11. Magic is crazy. He is that crazy wild guy on the basketball court that is very intense and very serious. He is the guy who lives and eats and breathes basketball. - Magic Johnson

12. Even if there is only one possible unified theory, it is just a set of rules and equations. What is it that breathes fire into the equations and makes a universe for them to describe? - Stephen Hawking.

breathe-sand-writing_si.jpg?itok=ikNGEOXJ

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer