Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-03-10 17:32:59

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Breathe Quotes - II

Breathe Quotes - II

1. Cricket is my life. Before the cancer, I was happy-go-lucky. I used to think about my career and worry about the future. But post it, my thinking has completely changed. I'm happy to eat and breathe normally. I'm happy to have my life back. - Yuvraj Singh

2. I eat, sleep, and breathe movies. Though I didn't understand the seriousness of films when I made my debut, I felt on top of the world. - Sridevi

3. There is a future for English films. Don't we all talk, breathe, and think in English? If we can talk and think in English, we can also make films in English. - Dimple Kapadia

4. I know these are my mandatory overs, but I would like to do films for as long as I breathe. - Jeetendra

5. I live and breathe cricket 24/7. - Michael Clarke.

thumb_720_450_Do_You_Learn_Feature_xl_22977159_(Custom).jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer