Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-03-15 02:57:49

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Bright Quotes - I

Bright Quotes - I

1. That though the radiance which was once so bright be now forever taken from my sight. Though nothing can bring back the hour of splendor in the grass, glory in the flower. We will grieve not, rather find strength in what remains behind. - William Wordsworth

2. I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality... I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

3. In this bright future you can't forget your past. - Bob Marley

4. Better keep yourself clean and bright; you are the window through which you must see the world. - George Bernard Shaw

5. Nature study will show you how full of beautiful and wonderful things God has made the world for you to enjoy. Be contented with what you have got and make the best of it. Look on the bright side of things instead of the gloomy one. - Robert Baden-Powell

6. He that has light within his own clear breast May sit in the centre, and enjoy bright day: But he that hides a dark soul and foul thoughts Benighted walks under the mid-day sun; Himself his own dungeon. - John Milton

7. When bright young minds can't afford college, America pays the price. - Arthur Ashe

8. I can find in my undergraduate classes, bright students who do not know that the stars rise and set at night, or even that the Sun is a star. - Carl Sagan

9. The lamp burns bright when wick and oil are clean. - Ovid

10. My countrymen: we have reached a turning point in our history. The choice is yours. Shall we venture into this brave new world, bright with possibilities, or retreat to the safety of our familiar but sterile past? I am for crossing the frontier. - Ferdinand Marcos

11. In my school, the brightest boys did math and physics, the less bright did physics and chemistry, and the least bright did biology. I wanted to do math and physics, but my father made me do chemistry because he thought there would be no jobs for mathematicians. - Stephen Hawking

12. With the right help, children have a good chance of overcoming their issues while they are still young and can have the bright future they deserve. - Kate Middleton.

2fc34f369a2e7796c57a46bf2e54360db2162336r1-1402-2048v2_hq.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer