Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-03-15 18:00:36

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Bright Quotes - II

Bright Quotes - II

1. I'm very aware there are lots of other people who are just bright and working just as hard, with just the same dedication to make the world a good place. - Tim Berners-Lee

2. I like women who look like women. I hated grunge. No one's more feminist than me, but you don't have to look as if you don't give a - you know. You can be smart, bright, and attractive aesthetically to others - and to yourself. - Catherine Zeta-Jones

3. The fact is, I was never too bright in school. I ain't ashamed of it, though. I mean, how much do school principals make a month? - Muhammad Ali

4. But an old age serene and bright, and lovely as a Lapland night, shall lead thee to thy grave. - William Wordsworth

5. Absences are a good influence in love and keep it bright and delicate. - Robert Louis Stevenson

6. It's only under Prime Minister Narendra Modi's leadership that the country can foresee a bright future. - Nirmala Sitharaman

7. I used to love sitting on the bathroom floor in my pajamas and watching my mother get ready for an event. She'd stand in front of her vanity and apply bright red and blue makeup - it was the '80s, you know. - Ivanka Trump

8. With 'Bright Star' and with 'The Piano,' too, I felt a kind of sadness about it being in such a different era, because of my lack of experience with the era. And one of the ways I'd get over it is to remind myself that every film, even if it's contemporary, creates its own world. - Jane Campion

9. Looking ahead, the bright spot in Indian agriculture is the availability of a large untapped production reservoir. - M. S. Swaminathan

10. A fairly bright boy is far more intelligent and far better company than the average adult. - John B. S. Haldane

11. I was not particularly bright, I wasn't very athletic, I was a little too tall, odd, funny looking, I was just really weird as a kid. - Uma Thurman

12. When you're a regular gal, you look in the rearview mirror, and in the bright daylight you see that line around your mouth, but when you're an actress and you see that line up on the big screen, it's, like, seven feet long. - Sharon Stone.

AngelaCaseyMDheadshot2021-scaled.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer