Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-03-28 22:00:16

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Brief Quotes - II

Brief Quotes - II

1. His genius he was quite content in one brief sentence to define; Of inspiration one percent, of perspiration, ninety nine. - Thomas A. Edison

2. I am an engineer by profession, but I knew I wanted to act. My parents always encouraged me, and when my father shifted to Mumbai for work for a brief while, I came along. - Kriti Sanon

3. I had not expected 'A Brief History of Time' to be a best seller. - Stephen Hawking

4. Favor comes because for a brief moment in the great space of human change and progress some general human purpose finds in him a satisfactory embodiment. -  Franklin D. Roosevelt

5. I went through a brief phase when I thought of other career options: being an air hostess and even a psychologist. But eventually, my destiny led me to acting. Moreover, my dad being an actor, I have grown up in a very filmi environment. I was encouraged to watch films since I was a child. - Shraddha Kapoor

6. My first popular book, 'A Brief History of Time,' aroused a great deal of interest, but many found it difficult to understand. - Stephen Hawking

7. I'm sorry, it's true. Having children really changes your view on these things. We're born, we live for a brief instant, and we die. It's been happening for a long time. Technology is not changing it much - if at all. - Steve Jobs

8. For me writing biographies is impossible, unless they are brief and concise, and these are, I feel, the most eloquent.
- Alfred Nobel.

T-5523ef79254cd-briefing-image_5523ef7925418-4.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer