Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-04-02 19:19:43

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Bright Quotes - III

Bright Quotes - III

1. But an old age serene and bright, and lovely as a Lapland night, shall lead thee to thy grave. - William Wordsworth

2. My concepts are never bright ideas; they're never notions I think will sell or be trendy or attract new fans. I don't think that way. All I can do is sing from my life. - Janet Jackson

3. If you go into science, I think you better go in with a dream that maybe you, too, will get a Nobel Prize. It's not that I went in and I thought I was very bright and I was going to get one, but I'll confess, you know, I knew what it was. - James D. Watson

4. With the right help, children have a good chance of overcoming their issues while they are still young and can have the bright future they deserve. - Kate Middleton

5. As far as clothes are concerned, for the day, wear something chic: a good pair of jeans, crop, and open hair with a bright lip colour. For an evening, a nice pair of high-waisted trousers and a nice blouse looks great. - Ileana D'Cruz

6. When you are shooting over a period of six months, you tend to forget how dark or bright it was. And when you are using different technologies, having a look book helps during the final grading of the film. So you can design what the film is going to look like even before the colouring process begins. - Rajiv Menon

7. I like women who look like women. I hated grunge. No one's more feminist than me, but you don't have to look as if you don't give a - you know. You can be smart, bright, and attractive aesthetically to others - and to yourself. - Catherine Zeta-Jones

8. It's only under Prime Minister Narendra Modi's leadership that the country can foresee a bright future. - Nirmala Sitharaman

9. If you have done terrible things, you must endure terrible things; for thus the sacred light of injustice shines bright. - Sophocles

10. When in doubt, always opt for going naturel rather than hiding your skin under foundation and such. Line your eyes with kohl and mascara, put on some bright lip gloss and pinch your cheeks a little bit to get them all flushed and bright! - Genelia D'Souza

11. Even though there are a lot of bright tennis players out there, you still have to protect yourself and save all your mental and emotional energies for tennis. - Chris Evert

12. When you're a regular gal, you look in the rearview mirror, and in the bright daylight you see that line around your mouth, but when you're an actress and you see that line up on the big screen, it's, like, seven feet long. - Sharon Stone.

95451.png

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer