Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-04-07 17:41:05

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Brilliant Quotes - II

Brilliant Quotes - II

1. I love George Clooney; I think George is brilliant. - Pierce Brosnan

2. What convinces is conviction. Believe in the argument you're advancing. If you don't you're as good as dead. The other person will sense that something isn't there, and no chain of reasoning, no matter how logical or elegant or brilliant, will win your case for you. - Lyndon B. Johnson

3. If you grow up in Britain, you just do Shakespeare. If you go and work in a theater once or twice or three times in your life, you're going to end up doing a Shakespeare, because he's obviously such a brilliant, brilliant writer. - Timothy Dalton

4. I have been working a lot, and I like it. And you know, it's hard for me not to. I guess I've been working a lot because I get to play with brilliant people. - Charlize Theron

5. I cannot pretend to be impartial about the colours. I rejoice with the brilliant ones, and am genuinely sorry for the poor browns. - Winston Churchill

6. General Giap was one of the most brilliant military strategists of our era, who in Dien Bien Phu was able to place missile launchers in remote, mountainous jungles, something the yankee and European military officers considered impossible. - Fidel Castro

7. Towards the end of February 1928, I took the decision of using brilliant monochromatic illumination obtained by the aid of the commercially available mercury arcs sealed in quartz tubes. - C. V. Raman

8. At Microsoft there are lots of brilliant ideas but the image is that they all come from the top - I'm afraid that's not quite right. -  Bill Gates

9. For the demise of the Latin monarch, he who will reign with help and support will burn a brilliant fire. The Republic's booty divided and its bold dream disappeared. - Nostradamus

10. There are many brilliant actors, including our own Dilip Kumar, but Robert de Niro is something else. - Anupam Kher

11. Even the thunderous master-blasters, like Andre Russell and MS Dhoni, men who now make scoring more than 20 runs per over look simple, often thrive on the right side of an incredibly slender gap between six and out. They are not more lucky than anyone else. They are more brilliant. - AB de Villiers

12. Some actors are brilliant character guys. They submerge. - Sylvester Stallone.

media_125d376da3411b891ca63952b13ee03f5984ba55a.png?width=2000&format=webply&optimize=medium

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer