Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-04-10 00:57:25

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Bring Quotes - III

Bring Quotes - III

1. Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive and don't ever apologize for anything. - Harry S Truman

2. Animation offers a medium of story telling and visual entertainment which can bring pleasure and information to people of all ages everywhere in the world. - Walt Disney

3. Bring your desires down to your present means. Increase them only when your increased means permit. - Aristotle

4. There is nothing I fear more than waking up without a program that will help me bring a little happiness to those with no resources, those who are poor, illiterate, and ridden with terminal disease.- Nelson Mandela

5. We who engage in nonviolent direct action are not the creators of tension. We merely bring to the surface the hidden tension that is already alive. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

6. We wind a simple ring of iron with coils; we establish the connections to the generator, and with wonder and delight we note the effects of strange forces which we bring into play, which allow us to transform, to transmit and direct energy at will. - Nikola Tesla

7. I get a friend to travel with me... I need somebody to bring me back to who I am. It's hard to be alone. -
Leonardo DiCaprio

8. You don't need a group of superstars, you need a team working together to bring you better results. - Brian Lara

9. There is nothing like a challenge to bring out the best in man. - Sean Connery

10. Perhaps the greatest social service that can be rendered by anybody to the country and to mankind is to bring up a family. - George Bernard Shaw

11. Small amounts of philosophy lead to atheism, but larger amounts bring us back to God. - Francis Bacon

12. Political chaos is connected with the decay of language... one can probably bring about some improvement by starting at the verbal end. - George Orwell.

Bring%20truck%20on%20road%20between%20fields.jpg?quality=60

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer