Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-04-10 16:34:02

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Bring Quotes - IV

Bring Quotes - IV

1. I always bring out the best in men I fight, but Joe Frazier, I'll tell the world right now, brings out the best in me. I'm gonna tell ya, that's one helluva man, and God bless him. - Muhammad Ali

2. Paper is no longer a big part of my day. I get 90% of my news online, and when I go to a meeting and want to jot things down, I bring my Tablet PC. It's fully synchronized with my office machine, so I have all the files I need. It also has a note-taking piece of software called OneNote, so all my notes are in digital form. - Bill Gates

3. Whatever America hopes to bring to pass in the world must first come to pass in the heart of America. - Dwight D. Eisenhower

4. The knowledge that we have brother scouts working in the same uniform, to the same ends, in the same way, in all corners of the Empire, cannot but make scouts proud of their brotherhood, and cannot fail to bring them into closer sympathy. - Robert Baden-Powell

5. First was the mouse. The second was the click wheel. And now, we're going to bring multi-touch to the market. And each of these revolutionary interfaces has made possible a revolutionary product - the Mac, the iPod and now the iPhone. - Steve Jobs

6. As a singer, you have to bring the soul to the song. - Lata Mangeshkar

7. Business, you know, may bring you money, but friendship hardly ever does. - Jane Austen

8. If this is coffee, please bring me some tea; but if this is tea, please bring me some coffee. - Abraham Lincoln

9. When I was minister of sport in Brazil, I tried to bring in a law that would make the chairmen of clubs reveal their accounts like other businesses. It was turned down, but I think it is an important story that will make a good film. -
Pele

10. It is my belief that we all have the need to feel special. It is this need that can bring out the best in us, yet the worst in us. - Janet Jackson

11. Because I know about the Holy Land, I've taught lessons about the Holy Land all my life, and - but you can't bring peace to Israel without giving the Palestinian also peace. And Lebanon and Jordan and Syria as well. - Jimmy Carter

12. There are trees of a thousand sorts, and all have their several fruits; and I feel the most unhappy man in the world not to know them, for I am well assured that they are all valuable. I bring home specimens of them, and also of the land. - Christopher Columbus.

button-bring-600.jpg?ph=dba647425b

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer