Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-04-16 16:16:17

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Bringing Quotes - IV

Bringing Quotes - IV

1. Bringing an asteroid back to Earth? What's that have to do with space exploration? If we were moving outward from there, and an asteroid is a good stopping point, then fine. But now it's turned into a whole planetary defense exercise at the cost of our outward exploration. - Buzz Aldrin

2. We peruse one ideal, that of bringing people together in peace, irrespective of race, religion and political convictions, for the benefit of mankind. - Juan Antonio Samaranch

3. I always supported the women I worked with having time off to go to parent-teacher conferences and doctors' appointments or bringing their infants into the office. - Hillary Clinton

4. I have solid decent people around me, and I believe that is all it is, because you will get destroyed if you have people bringing you down. - Alicia Keys

5. I would hope my legacy would be bringing smiles to faces. Happiness with my music. - Janet Jackson

6. It is a well-known fact that bringing in technologies in retail sector is good for consumers. - N. R. Narayana Murthy

7. We are going to completely change what it means to do advanced analytics with our data solutions. We have machine-learning stuff that is about really bringing advanced analytics and statistical machine learning into data-science departments everywhere. - Satya Nadella

8. Bringing in timely laws that are the need of the hour requires nimbleness to get through the necessary legislative processes. - Nirmala Sitharaman

9. There's no mantra for bringing up a kid. - Sushmita Sen.

1626094122583?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=5d3AQmncIA_eI8afpo0DlyNiLe04S05q69u0-EIZxIQ

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer