Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-04-20 02:08:20

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Brings Quotes - IV

Brings Quotes - IV

1. Obscenity, which is ever blasphemy against the divine beauty in life, is a monster for which the corruption of society forever brings forth new food, which it devours in secret. - Percy Bysshe Shelley

2. I couldn't have found a better man than Brad. He still opens doors for me and brings me flowers. He's the sweetest goofball on the planet. - Jennifer Aniston

3. A commodity appears at first sight an extremely obvious, trivial thing. But its analysis brings out that it is a very strange thing, abounding in metaphysical subtleties and theological niceties. - Karl Marx

4. The study of Nature brings into a harmonious whole the questions of the Infinite, the Historic, and the Microscopic as part of the Great Creator's work. - Robert Baden-Powell

5. We're excited by the success of WhatsApp on top of Android. Amazon brings services like Kindle on top of Android. It's a competitive world and a lot more complex than people realize. When you run a platform on scale, you have to make sure it's truly open. That way, not only do you do well, so do others. - Sundar Pichai

6. The audience is the best judge of anything. They cannot be lied to. Truth brings them closer. A moment that lags - they're gonna cough. - Barbra Streisand

7. I like a movie that brings out many discussions. From my experience, every time I have done movies, they create this kind of situation. Like 'Irreversible,' 'The Passion of the Christ,' 'Malena'; it's so interesting. I like to explore the dark side of humanity. That's why I'm an actor. - Monica Bellucci

8. Music is the message of peace, and music only brings peace. - Zubin Mehta

9. When you get blamed for something you haven't done, it brings collateral damage. - Raj Kundra

10. No one is alone, and each change here brings about another change there. - Octavio Paz

11. The fact that doctors tend to treat people as individuals, guided by the need to ensure patient confidentiality, can reinforce this pattern of seeing the changes and challenges aging brings on through our heads and our bodies, rather than as a shared experience. - Chuck Norris

12. There are occasions when obstruction in Parliament brings greater benefits to the country. Arun Jaitley.

red-notice-1-107ae46f58564573bd3e5db8f1aec3c1.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer