Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-04-21 00:49:47

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Brings Quotes - V

Brings Quotes - V

1. Lies are sufficient to breed opinion, and opinion brings on substance. - Francis Bacon

2. It brings up happy old days when I was only a farmer and not an agriculturist. - O. Henry

3. All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face with another problem. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

4. A commodity appears at first sight an extremely obvious, trivial thing. But its analysis brings out that it is a very strange thing, abounding in metaphysical subtleties and theological niceties. - Karl Marx

5. I prefer directing to acting. There is huge freedom that comes from being behind the camera. It brings a lot of responsibilities as well but is intensely rewarding. - Angelina Jolie

6. The study of Nature brings into a harmonious whole the questions of the Infinite, the Historic, and the Microscopic as part of the Great Creator's work. - Robert Baden-Powell

7. We're excited by the success of WhatsApp on top of Android. Amazon brings services like Kindle on top of Android. It's a competitive world and a lot more complex than people realize. When you run a platform on scale, you have to make sure it's truly open. That way, not only do you do well, so do others. - Sundar Pichai

8. The audience is the best judge of anything. They cannot be lied to. Truth brings them closer. A moment that lags - they're gonna cough. - Barbra Streisand

9. Physical comforts cannot subdue mental suffering, and if we look closely, we can see that those who have many possessions are not necessarily happy. In fact, being wealthy often brings even more anxiety. - Dalai Lama

10. I like a movie that brings out many discussions. From my experience, every time I have done movies, they create this kind of situation. Like 'Irreversible,' 'The Passion of the Christ,' 'Malena'; it's so interesting. I like to explore the dark side of humanity. That's why I'm an actor. - Monica Bellucci

11. Accursed who brings to light of day the writings I have cast away. - William Butler Yeats

12. The more I see of democracy the more I dislike it. It just brings everything down to the mere vulgar level of wages and prices, electric light and water closets, and nothing else. - D. H. Lawrence.

pressefoto_brings_565.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer