Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-04-21 21:49:15

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Brings Quotes - VI

Brings Quotes - VI

1. One thing about television, it brings out personality. People are able to watch me in action. They hear my voice and see my eyes. There's nothing I can hide. That's me. Television brings out your flaws, your weaknesses, your strengths, and you truths. The audience either likes you or it doesn't. - Donald Trump

2. I never thought that I would have love again, but it's amazing how the universe brings love to you. - Mariah Carey

3. Wind developers have realised the importance of transparent method of price discovery, which was demonstrated in the solar sector. They realise that bidding brings in efficiency, and tariff is right-sized. Piyush Goyal

4. I genuinely do not even see the stats. It is just about the ability of the individual; what he brings to the table is all that matters. - Gautam Gambhir

5. I believe in wishing my colleagues and other celebs in a manner that brings my wit out and gives people a talking point. But there are people who love and those who hate you. That's part of a celeb's life. - Virender Sehwag

0922_Noise_Khruangbin_Courtesy_Jackie-Lee-Young_t1000.jpg?c76bf34eada957f64a0b14990027a576ff9bf379

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer