Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-05-18 18:08:12

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Brother Quotes - IV

Brother Quotes - IV

1. I intend to fight and I want to win. But my priorities are basically to be a good Brother and a strong one, and to try to be a good father one day. - Mike Tyson

2. My brother was my first guru who introduced me to spiritualism at a very young age. He later even enrolled me into Ramakrishna Mission. - Rajinikanth

3. I come from a family where soccer has always been very present. My uncles, my father and my brother were all players. - Ronaldinho

4. I come here tonight as a sister, blessed with a brother who is my mentor, my protector and my lifelong friend. And I come here as a wife who loves my husband and believes he will be an extraordinary president. - Michelle Obama

5. I served four years in the Air Force in South Korea, and my brother, Aaron, served in the Army there, too, on the DMZ. - Chuck Norris

6. The first complaint we hear from everyone is: 'Why would I want to join this stupid useless thing and know what my brother's eating for lunch?' But that really misses the point because Twitter is fundamentally recipient-controlled - you choose to listen and you choose to leave. But you also choose what to put down and what to share. - Jack Dorsey

7. My first memory is of the eyes of my brother; he was looking at me all the time. - Pedro Almodovar

8. My brother Cody is 19. He wants to stay out of the limelight and become a lawyer. I want him to be an entertainment lawyer, so he can help me out! - Lindsay Lohan

9. And I come here as a daughter, raised on the South Side of Chicago - by a father who was a blue-collar city worker and a mother who stayed at home with my brother and me. - Michelle Obama

10. When I was 8 years old, my brother was making the noises of the animals I was eating, so I decided to go vegetarian. Then I would give up because I was 8. - Alicia Silverstone

11. It's great working with my sister, because we are very close as a family - my brother, my sister and myself. We have a great relationship. - Penelope Cruz

12. I don't think my dad really knew what to do with me, as a daughter. He treated me like a boy; my brother and I were treated the same. He didn't do kid stuff. There were no kid's menus; you weren't allowed to order off the kid's menu at dinner - we had to try something from the adult menu. - Emma Watson.

518774512.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer