Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-06-17 17:53:57

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Build Quotes - II

Build Quotes - II

1. It's time to fundamentally change the way that we do business in Washington. To help build a new foundation for the 21st century, we need to reform our government so that it is more efficient, more transparent, and more creative. That will demand new thinking and a new sense of responsibility for every dollar that is spent. - Barack Obama

2. It is hardly possible to build anything if frustration, bitterness and a mood of helplessness prevail. - Lech Walesa

3. The foolish man conceives the idea of 'self.' The wise man sees there is no ground on which to build the idea of 'self;' thus, he has a right conception of the world and well concludes that all compounds amassed by sorrow will be dissolved again, but the truth will remain. - Buddha

4. People don't care about what someone says about you in a movie - or even what you say, right? They care about what you build. And if you can make something that makes people's life better, then that's something that's really good. - Mark Zuckerberg

5. The challenge of life, I have found, is to build a resume that doesn't simply tell a story about what you want to be, but it's a story about who you want to be. - Oprah Winfrey

6. If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful. - Jeff Bezos

7. I'm always looking for a new challenge. There are a lot of mountains to climb out there. When I run out of mountains, I'll build a new one. - Sylvester Stallone

8. Celebrate the excitement of trying build something new and wonderful. - Abhijit Banerjee

9. The spirit of envy can destroy; it can never build. - Margaret Thatcher

10. You can build a throne with bayonets, but you can't sit on it for long. - Boris Yeltsin

11. We build statues out of snow, and weep to see them melt. - Walter Scott

12. Build today, then strong and sure, With a firm and ample base; And ascending and secure. Shall tomorrow find its place. - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.

bricklaying-construction-housebuilding-2-Getty-MIN__thumb.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer