Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-07-11 20:29:30

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Burden Quotes - III

Burden Quotes - III

1. I love creating partnerships; I love not having to bear the entire burden of the creative storytelling, and when I have unions like with George Lucas and Peter Jackson, it's really great; not only do I benefit, but the project is better for it. - Steven Spielberg

2. We want to free our citizens from the burden of excessive paper documents in every office. We want paperless transactions. We will set up a digital locker for every citizen to store personal documents that can be shared across departments. - Narendra Modi

3. Those who do not need to provide or have not built the vehicles of their own sustenance can afford to be less hardworking and driven than those who carry the burden of necessity. - Shah Rukh Khan

4. My kids are not known, and I think that is very important. So far they have lived a normal life, and will continue to do so. I feel they should have the possibility to live a free life without the burden of fame I have created. - Michael Schumacher

5. It's a burden trying to keep a secret. It's hard. It probably takes more out of you trying to hold it and keep it than it does for you to really let it out. - Magic Johnson

6. 'Obama and Biden want to raise taxes by a trillion dollars.' Guess what? Yes, we do in one regard: We want to let that trillion dollar tax cut expire so the middle class doesn't have to bear the burden of all that money going to the super-wealthy. That's not a tax raise. That's called fairness where I come from. - Joe Biden

7. Promotions can be seen in two ways - either you hate them, and they're a burden, and you are getting through with it, or you can enjoy them. I decided early on that I was going to enjoy them. I did 43 interviews in a day for 'Kahaani.' - Vidya Balan

8. If your work becomes a source of enjoyment and a challenge, it will never seem like work - it will be fun. If you ever feel that your work is a burden, there is no point carrying on with it. - Kapil Dev

9. The burden for achieving disarmament cannot be borne by peace groups alone. Everybody, regardless of age, income, profession, gender or nationality, has a stake in this quest. - Ban Ki-moon

10. Asking your children about their fears or worries about going back to school will help them share their burden. - Chuck Norris

11. I feel a burden if I don't write. - Amitabh Bachchan

12. I don't want to carry the burden of a flop. I don't fall into that trap. - Anushka Sharma.

carrying-heavy-burdens.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer