Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-07-23 17:19:21

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Bush Quotes - I

Bush Quotes - I

1. God is not so wary as we, else He would give us no friends, lest we forget Him! The charms of the heaven in the bush are superseded, I fear, by the heaven in the hand, occasionally. - Emily Dickinson

2. George Bush taking credit for the wall coming down is like the rooster taking credit for the sun rising. - Al Gore

3. Welcome to President Bush, Mrs. Bush, and my fellow astronauts. - Dan Quayle

4. When I would hear the rabbi tell about some miracle such as a bush whose leaves were shaking but there wasn't any wind, I would try to fit the miracle into the real world and explain it in terms of natural phenomena. - Richard P. Feynman

5. The Bush Administration's failure to be consistently involved in helping Israel achieve peace with the Palestinians has been both wrong for our friendship with Israel, as well as badly damaging to our standing in the Arab world. - Barack Obama

6. I think George W. Bush has a warm, engaging personality. But, you know, the presidency is more than just a popularity contest. - Al Gore

7. George Bush was for me the most important ally on the road to German unity. - Helmut Kohl

8. This man called President Bush has a lot to answer for. I don't know if this man is really taking care of America. This government has been shameful. - Pierce Brosnan

9. In George Bush you get experience, and with me you get - The Future! - Dan Quayle

10. I want to be Robin to Bush's Batman. - Dan Quayle

11. I'm going to be a vice president very much like George Bush was. He proved to be a very effective vice president, perhaps the most effective we've had in a couple of hundred years. - Dan Quayle

12. The Sydney Cricket Ground is my favourite ground in the world, my home ground, and growing up in the bush all I wanted was to play at the SCG. - Glenn McGrath.

Bush.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer