Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-07-28 16:07:36

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Business Quotes - IV

Business Quotes - IV

1. A cardinal principle of Total Quality escapes too many managers: you cannot continuously improve interdependent systems and processes until you progressively perfect interdependent, interpersonal relationships. - Stephen Covey

2. The consumer isn't a moron; she is your wife. - David Ogilvy

3. I am certainly not one of those who need to be prodded. In fact, if anything, I am the prod. - Winston Churchill

4. I don't think it's a good idea to plan to sell a company. - Elon Musk

5. There are two kinds of companies, those that work to try to charge more and those that work to charge less. We will be the second. - Jeff Bezos

6. If the career you have chosen has some unexpected inconvenience, console yourself by reflecting that no career is without them. - Jane Fonda

7. Web users ultimately want to get at data quickly and easily. They don't care as much about attractive sites and pretty design. - Tim Berners-Lee

8. To think that the new economy is over is like somebody in London in 1830 saying the entire industrial revolution is over because some textile manufacturers in Manchester went broke. - Alvin Toffler

9. Great things in business are never done by one person. They're done by a team of people. - Steve Jobs

10. The business of art is to reveal the relation between man and his environment. - D. H. Lawrence

11. The first rule of any technology used in a business is that automation applied to an efficient operation will magnify the efficiency. The second is that automation applied to an inefficient operation will magnify the inefficiency. - Bill Gates

12. I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death. - Leonardo da Vinci.

Business_Planning.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer