Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-11-01 05:23:14

paulb203

I suggest having a like button

It's a good, brief way of acknowledging a post when commenting on it isn't necessary, I think.

#2 2023-11-01 17:47:04

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Re: I suggest having a like button

Hi,

Number of views and hits are similar, aren't they?

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

#3 2023-11-23 12:26:14

e_jane_aran

Re: I suggest having a like button

Popularity of a thread, based at least in part on the subject line; or popularity of a user, based at least in part on the user's number of posts; is not quite the same as a "like" button that can allow users to, say, thank a specific helper for specific good advice.

It appears that FluxBB does not have "like" buttons as options. It seems that the package is also fairly out of date. Perhaps the back-end script could be updated?

"They are fast. Faster than you can believe. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And most of all, don't blink." -the 10th Doctor

Board footer