Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-12-05 17:26:38

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Careers Quotes - I

Careers Quotes - I

1. I think that gravity sets into everything, including careers, but pendulums do swing and mountains do become valleys after a while... if you keep on walking. - Sylvester Stallone

2. None of us has any personal interest above the interests of the country. Our country is more important than our careers. - Fidel Castro

3. We play many emotions in our careers, emotions that in real life we would perform just once. For example, my character has died in about 10 films, so you have to keep searching for different ways to do it! - Amitabh Bachchan

4. If anyone can figure out how to balance my celebrity and my dual careers in music and film, it's me. I don't feel frightened; I feel challenged. - Jennifer Lopez

5. I think all great players set a target for themselves in their careers. Mine was to win a world title with Brazil, which I did twice. - Ronaldo

6. Community colleges play an important role in helping people transition between careers by providing the retooling they need to take on a new career. - Barack Obama

7. The secret of long life is double careers. One to about age sixty, then another for the next thirty years. - David Ogilvy

8. I mean, I think I'm doing a lot better than other people that have had shoulder surgery in their careers. Some people have never come back. - Maria Sharapova

9. To be given the opportunity to help shape new artists' careers and mentor them to see their dreams come to fruition is a task I welcome with open arms. - Christina Aguilera

10. The Senior Tour is a good concept, although frankly I'm not astounded at its continued success. It gives a lot of guys an opportunity to extend their careers. - Jack Nicklaus

11. The women that inspire me are the ones who have careers and children; why would I want to limit myself? I've always wanted to have children, and I would never give up that experience for a career. I want to have it all. - Jennifer Aniston

12. We launched our #WomenWhoWork initiative to show the world what today's modern, professional women really look like. They're invested in their careers, but they're also passionate about priorities outside the office. - Ivanka Trump.

how-to-become-explore-the-careers.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer