Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-12-19 16:27:59

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Carpet Quotes - II

Carpet Quotes - II

1. Directing is like looking at the stars on a cloudless night. You get away from all light sources, and you look up, and you see 50 points of light. And a minute later 100 and another minute later 1,000 and then 10,000. And then this swirling gigantic carpet above you, and somehow it all seems to connect. - Russell Crowe

2. I'm happier on the runway than I am on the red carpet. Because then I am not being myself. I think, on the red carpet, it's a weird, like, 'Who am I? Am I me? Am I them?' - Kate Moss

3. My personal dressing is inspired by my mood and mindset. I can jump from a girl-next-door to runway queen. I'm a T-shirt-and-jeans kind of a woman. But I also enjoy the red carpet look. - Tamannaah.

Ras_Rug_007_01.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer