Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-12-20 16:37:59

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Carried Quotes - I

Carried Quotes - I

1. Surround yourself with the best people you can find, delegate authority, and don't interfere as long as the policy you've decided upon is being carried out. - Ronald Reagan

2. No foreign policy - no matter how ingenious - has any chance of success if it is born in the minds of a few and carried in the hearts of none. - Henry Kissinger

3. I doubt whether classical education ever has been or can be successfully carried out without corporal punishment. - George Orwell

4. When you win, you don't get carried away. But if you go step by step, with confidence, you can go far. - Diego Maradona

5. For you to sleep well at night, the aesthetic, the quality, has to be carried all the way through. - Steve Jobs

6. Real education enhances the dignity of a human being and increases his or her self-respect. If only the real sense of education could be realized by each individual and carried forward in every field of human activity, the world will be so much a better place to live in. - A. P. J. Abdul Kalam

7. I often say of George Washington that he was one of the few in the whole history of the world who was not carried away by power. - Robert Frost

8. The X is an amazing car, but we kind of got carried away with the art and technology. Obviously, you want great art. You want great technology. But we did get a little distracted from our mission, which was to advance the cause of electric vehicles. And it probably delayed us a little bit with the Model 3 as well. - Elon Musk

9. Vices are sometimes only virtues carried to excess! - Charles Dickinson

10. I feel it is important not to get overly obsessed and overly carried away with just the physical aspect. There is more to beauty than just the physical appearance. You are also a complete person, and a woman should have an identity beyond just the way she looks. - Katrina Kaif

11. You will find men who want to be carried on the shoulders of others, who think that the world owes them a living. They don't seem to see that we must all lift together and pull together. - Henry Ford

12. Whenever a youth is ascertained to possess talents meriting an education which his parents cannot afford, he should be carried forward at the public expense. - James Madison.

happy-loving-couple-having-fun-nature-guy-picks-up-girl-his-arms-circles_195549-6527.jpg?w=360

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer