Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-01-04 00:23:43

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Cast Quotes - II

Cast Quotes II

1. I was only the servant of my country and had I, at any moment, failed to express her unflinching resolve to fight and conquer, I should at once have been rightly cast aside. - Winston Churchill

2. Luck affects everything. Let your hook always be cast; in the stream where you least expect it there will be a fish. - Ovid

3. I don't think I'm the best-looking actress around. I'm not Katrina Kaif; she is stunningly beautiful. There are some roles that might need a beautiful girl, and there would be a doubt in a director's mind whether he should cast me. But that perception will change with time. I'd like to believe actresses look better with experience. - Anushka Sharma

4. In the lack of judgment great harm arises, but one vote cast can set right a house. - Aeschylus

5. A myth is far truer than a history, for a history only gives a story of the shadows, whereas a myth gives a story of the substances that cast the shadows. - Annie Besant

6. Let him that is without stone among you cast the first thing he can lay his hands on. - Robert Frost

7. Our soul is cast into a body, where it finds number, time, dimension. Thereupon it reasons, and calls this nature necessity, and can believe nothing else. - Blaise Pascal

8. It is enough that the people know there was an election. The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything. - Joseph Stalin

9. Some of the roles that are challenging are more in theater and TV. In movies, there's a tendency to cast actors in roles that have been successful for them. It has to pay for itself. - Al Pacino

10. Accursed who brings to light of day the writings I have cast away. - William Butler Yeats

11. Let your hook be always cast. In the pool where you least expect it, will be fish. - Ovid

12. People are free to campaign and they will be free to vote. There won't be any soldiers, you know, at the queues. Anyone who has the right to vote is free to go and cast his vote anywhere in his own area, in his own constituency. - Robert Mugabe.

6243689b90564c6e1a0405f3_Regular%20Cast-min-p-2000.jpeg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer