Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-01-05 23:08:18

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Caste Quotes

Caste Quotes

1. All religions and all communities have the same rights, and it is my responsibility to ensure their complete and total protection. My government will not tolerate or accept any discrimination based on caste, creed and religion. - Narendra Modi

2. I cannot believe there is caste system in society; I cannot believe people are judged on the basis of their prosperity. - Saina Nehwal

3. The caste system may be more highly developed in countries like India or England, but every tier of society in almost every culture tries to dominate a group it perceives as beneath it. - Marlon Brando

4. We are starting in the days where there is no discrimination, no distinction between one community and another, no discrimination between one caste or creed and another. We are starting with this fundamental principle: that we are all citizens, and equal citizens, of one State. - Muhammad Ali Jinnah

5. One should not encourage division on the basis of religion, region, caste, or creed if one wants India to truly rise as one of the greatest nations of the world. - Smriti Irani

6. So far as the government is concerned, there is only one holy book, which is the constitution of India. My government will not tolerate or accept any discrimination based on caste, creed and religion. - Narendra Modi

7. A tradition I remember from my childhood was that when there was a wedding in any one family, the entire village shared the responsibility and contributed. Regardless of the caste or community, the bride became the daughter of not just a single family but of the entire village. - Ram Nath Kovind

8. I was an Indian with zero sense of caste till I was 20. That's an unusual privilege but it came out of the fact that I was a middle-class Bengali. - Abhijit Banerjee

9. Spiritual government means a pure government that doesn't discriminate on the lines of caste, creed, or religion. - Rajinikanth

10. We all are Indians, and that should be our only religion. What is the need to be called a Hindu, Muslim, or Christian? Does anybody have any religion or caste at the time of birth? - Nana Patekar

11. We should judge by talent and work not by community or caste. - Nana Patekar

12. I have never, ever in my life practised politics on the basis of caste, sect, or religion. - Rajnath Singh

13. Music is one field where your caste and religion is not important. People accept you so long as you can move them. It is a medium that allows you to fly beyond your caste. - Rajiv Menon

14. Leaders are judged on merit and not on caste or family names. - Arun Jaitley

15. Caste coalitions will disintegrate in front of good governance. - Rajnath Singh

16. Some men say that they should be satisfied with the abolition of untouchability only, leaving the caste system alone. The aim of abolition of untouchability alone without trying to abolish the inequalities inherent in the caste system is a rather low aim. - B. R. Ambedkar.

IMG_20200606_132450-300x180.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer