Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-01-08 17:31:41

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Cat Quotes - I

Cat Quotes - I

1. I care not much for a man's religion whose dog and cat are not the better for it. - Abraham Lincoln

2. A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain

3. 'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.' - Lewis Carroll

4. God is really only another artist. He invented the giraffe, the elephant and the cat. He has no real style, He just goes on trying other things. - Pablo Picasso

5. I believe cats to be spirits come to earth. A cat, I am sure, could walk on a cloud without coming through. - Jules Verne

6. You cannot share your life with a dog, as I had done in Bournemouth, or a cat, and not know perfectly well that animals have personalities and minds and feelings. - Jane Goodall

7. I've never been able to understand why a Republican contributor is a 'fat cat' and a Democratic contributor of the same amount of money is a 'public-spirited philanthropist'. - Ronald Reagan

8. If man could be crossed with the cat it would improve man, but deteriorate the cat. - Mark Twain

9. One of the most striking differences between a cat and a lie is that a cat has only nine lives. - Mark Twain

10. We all know the stories about the Human Rights Act... about the illegal immigrant who cannot be deported because, and I am not making this up, he had a pet cat. - Theresa May

11. My friends have named me the person they least want to do extreme adventures with, because I always seem to be very close to being part of a disaster. If a cat has nine lives, I think I've used a few. - Leonardo DiCaprio

12. Every time someone buys a cat or a dog from a breeder or a pet shop, a cat on the streets or in an animal shelter loses his or her chance at finding a good home. - Amy Jackson.

kitten.jpg?dimension=pageimage&w=480

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer