Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-01-12 17:14:54

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Catch Quotes - I

Catch Quotes - I

1. Joy is prayer; joy is strength: joy is love; joy is a net of love by which you can catch souls. - Mother Teresa

2. The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself. - Benjamin Franklin

3. Laws are like cobwebs, which may catch small flies, but let wasps and hornets break through. - Jonathan Swift

4. When you catch a glimpse of your potential, that's when passion is born. - Zig Ziglar

5. Man is the only creature that consumes without producing. He does not give milk, he does not lay eggs, he is too weak to pull the plough, he cannot run fast enough to catch rabbits. Yet he is lord of all the animals. - George Orwell

6. If you love your work, you'll be out there every day trying to do it the best you possibly can, and pretty soon everybody around will catch the passion from you - like a fever. - Sam Walton

7. Ability will never catch up with the demand for it. - Confucius

8. A horse never runs so fast as when he has other horses to catch up and outpace. - Ovid

9. If you catch me saying 'I am a serious actor', I beg you to slap me. - Johnny Depp

10. I try to catch them right on the tip of his nose, because I try to punch the bone into the brain. - Mike Tyson

11. We do not know what the rules of the game are; all we are allowed to do is to watch the playing. Of course, if we watch long enough, we may eventually catch on to a few of the rules. The rules of the game are what we mean by fundamental physics. - Richard P. Feynman

12. I always believe the rule by king or official leader is outdated. Now we must catch up with the modern world. - Dalai Lama.

Catch-Dont-Catch-Game.jpg.webp

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer