Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-01-13 16:53:00

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Catch Quotes - II

Catch Quotes - II

When it comes to the New Year, I make it a point to catch my mum and dad awake before the clock strikes 12. Then, I celebrate the night with friends. - Amy Jackson

2. If there should prove to be one real, living Free State Democrat in Kansas, I suggest that it might be well to catch him and stuff and preserve his skin as an interesting specimen of that soon-to-be-extinct variety of the genus Democrat. - Abraham Lincoln

3. When you see a person, do you just concentrate on their looks? It's just a first impression. Then there's someone who doesn't catch your eye immediately, but you talk to them and they become the most beautiful thing in the world. The greatest actors aren't what you would call beautiful gender symbols. - Brad Pitt

4. Living indoors without fresh air quickly poisons the blood and makes people feel tired and seedy when they don't know why. For myself, I sleep out of doors in winter as well as summer. I only feel tired or seedy when I have been indoors a lot. I only catch cold when I sleep in a room. - Robert Baden-Powell

5. Sometimes I catch myself stooping, and whenever I am like that, I am sure something is not quite right. - Paulo Coelho

6. If one cannot catch a bird of paradise, better take a wet hen. - Nikita Khrushchev

7. Whatever free time I get, I love to catch news and sports shows. - Amitabh Bachchan

8. I'm very happy with the way I look. I wake up some morning, catch myself in the bathroom mirror, and go, 'hey girl, you're alright'. But on the other hand, I find the website stuff, and the polls, something completely removed from my own personal life. You can't take anything like that too seriously, otherwise you'd end up in the loony bin. - Cameron Diaz

9. The U. S. Constitution doesn't guarantee happiness, only the pursuit of it. You have to catch up with it yourself. - Benjamin Franklin

10. This is a moment in history where it is almost hard to catch your breath. - Hillary Clinton

11. I committed to directing 'Catch Me If You Can' not because of the divorce component, but principally because Frank Abagnale did things that were the most astonishing scams I had ever heard. - Steven Spielberg

12. Every once in a while, you let a word or phrase out and you want to catch it and bring it back. You can't do that. It's gone, gone forever. - Dan Quayle.

nick-castellanos-ws-g1.webp

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer