Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-01-18 16:58:06

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Category Quotes - II

Category Quotes - II

1. I'm so glad to have Xbox as a franchise, especially at a time when gaming is becoming even more important - as a digital life category and in the mobile world. - Satya Nadella

2. When you are given an opportunity to make a film like 'Body of Lies' - and I would put 'Blood Diamond' in the same category - of course you jump at these opportunities. - Leonardo DiCaprio

3. There are nine million servers sold annually. Of those, just one million are sourced by the big guys. What we're trying to predict is: in the future, is that all going into the one million category? Or will there be some balance? - Satya Nadella

4. I'm actually really good at Balderdash, and no one wants to play that game with me. Especially the movies category; I don't want to give away my secrets, but I am pretty good at that category. - Mariah Carey

5. I didn't realize that winning the Olympics at age 14 automatically put me in the category of being a celebrity. - Nadia Comaneci

6. Ask a celebrity what social cause he or she wants to take up, and many would say utopic things. For me, however, the decision is very clear... I want to do something for children, a category of people I am genuinely fond of. - Sushmita Sen

7. Sport in itself has this power. If you are a poet or a singer, people gravitate. I may not be in the same category, but I will make a comparison with Bob Marley. So it isn't just cricket where social commentary plays a huge part. - Viv Richards

8. I'm convinced that if my goal hadn't been to be in the absolute best category I can, I would not have been able to be for 26 years the number one in the ladies' category. - Judit Polgar.

CategoryManagementDiagram.png

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer