Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-02-13 17:08:44

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Celebrity Quotes - II

Celebrity Quotes - II

1. Los Angeles is such a town of show business, and I'm a terrible celebrity. I find it difficult - it's the beast that must be fed. There's this big wheel of pictures and articles that goes around, and you get pinned on it. - Julia Roberts

2. I don't do celebrity endorsements. My work with Conservation International is a good use of whatever celebrity I might have to draw attention to important problems. I have the same responsibility as everyone to reduce consumption and to teach children to respect the environment. - Harrison Ford

3. As an athlete, I was never really comfortable with being a celebrity. - Michael Johnson

4. As I got older, with my work, I became aware of the responsibility of film, and I feel one of the best ways I can apply myself as an actor, is to go beyond movie stardom and celebrity. - Nicolas Cage

5. The challenge for me as an actor is if you become a celebrity, you don't meet strangers anymore. And strangers are where we have our anonymity. And I believe it's essential for the soul to be anonymous, especially if you're going to be an actor. - Matthew McConaughey

6. People know me. I'm not going to produce any cartwheels out there. I'm not going to belong on Comedy Central. I'll always be a tennis player, not a celebrity. - Pete Sampras

7. It is a challenge to be a showstopper and not just a model walking down the ramp. Even if you are a celebrity, you have to do justice to the clothes you are wearing and the designer you are walking for. - Lara Dutta

8. I never wanted to be the guy people looked at. I don't think of myself as being a celebrity; it's too mortifying. - Johnny Depp

9. In the United States, I am a great success, but I am not a celebrity. - Paulo Coelho

10. Sometimes I get extremely disturbed with the things that are written. But you can't do anything about it. As a celebrity, you are putting yourself out there to be judged, and that's fine. I am now learning not to get affected by such things. I am building my career and making choices that I think are right while minding my own business. - Anushka Sharma

11. I was a common man, and I will always remain a common man. No amount of stardom will ever consume my soul. Money comes, money goes. Fame comes, fame goes. I believe every human being is a celebrity in their own right. - A. R. Rahman

12. I think marrying somebody who's not a celebrity, it just takes a lot of the pressure off. - Matt Damon.

jennifer-lawerence-529843874-1-3d7e3619a9e843c48590b7fa22f55bdf.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer