Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-02-14 00:47:10

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Celebrity Quotes - III

Celebrity Quotes - III

1. I don't mind being, in the public context, referred to as the inventor of the World Wide Web. What I like is that image to be separate from private life, because celebrity damages private life. - Tim Berners-Lee

2. I spent the '90s trying to hide out, trying to duck the full celebrity cacophony. - Brad Pitt

3. Living in L.A., everyone likes to mold you and change you. I don't care about fame, I don't care about being a celebrity. I know that's part of the job, but I don't feed into anyone's idea of who I should be. - Jessica Alba

4. When people say I have become a celebrity, I remind them of fame's flip side. For instance, if I want to watch a movie in a cinema, I have to enter through a side exit just before the film begins and leave by the same exit before the credits roll. - Saina Nehwal

5. It is better for me to serve a charity as an actor or a voice, rather than at a luncheon being just a celebrity. - Ben Kingsley

6. Celebrity is very weird. - Javier Bardem

7. I understand that if you set out to be a celebrity, then you asked for it, but all I wanted to be was an actor. - Gwyneth Paltrow

8. I have no desire to maintain a lifestyle. I am a horrible celebrity. If I am out in public I dress like a pig. - Sandra Bullock

9. There is no good side to celebrity. - Javier Bardem

10. I think it's important that readers know that not every celebrity is a freak. - Shania Twain

11. Celebrity! It's become the most disgusting word on the planet. It makes me sick to my stomach. - Drew Barrymore

12. I do celebrity ski races all over the world. - Buzz Aldrin.

0x0.jpg?format=jpg&height=1080&width=1920

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer