Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-02-16 00:11:21

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Cell Quotes - II

Cell Quotes - II

1. So we originally expected to make about 35 gigawatt hours at the cell level and about 50 gigawatt hours at the module or pack level. Now we are expecting to do about 150 gigawatt hours in the same volumetric space as the original design. - Elon Musk

2. I do think there is a lot of potential if you have a compelling product and people are willing to pay a premium for that. I think that is what Apple has shown. You can buy a much cheaper cell phone or laptop, but Apple's product is so much better than the alternative, and people are willing to pay that premium. - Elon Musk

3. The right place for a person suffering a mental health crisis is a bed, not a police cell. And the right people to look after them are medically trained professionals, not police officers. - Theresa May

4. Embryonic stem cell research has the potential to alleviate so much suffering. Surely, by working together we can harness its life-giving potential. - Nancy Reagan

5. I urge researchers to make use of the opportunities that are available to them and to do all they can to fulfill the promise that stem cell research offers. - Nancy Reagan

6. I only used a cell phone for the first time after I was released. I had difficulty coping with it because it seemed so small and insubstantial. - Aung San Suu Kyi

7. I'm very grateful that President Obama has lifted the restrictions on federal funding for embryonic stem cell research. - Nancy Reagan

8. Today, the paparazzi are not just photographers: everyone has a cell phone with a camera. If they see an actor, they click pictures to show it to their friends or have it on their phones and, as an actor, I don't see anything wrong with it. Having said that, there is a limit that has been crossed, but there is nothing right or wrong. - Ranbir Kapoor

9. Millennials regularly draw ire for their cell phone usage. They're mobile natives, having come of age when landlines were well on their way out and payphones had gone the way of dinosaurs. Because of their native fluency, Millennials recognize mobile phones can do a whole lot more than make calls, enable texting between friends or tweeting. - Chelsea Clinton

10. The right place for a terrorist is a prison cell; the right place for a foreign terrorist is a foreign prison cell far away from Britain. - Theresa May.

organelles-of-animal-cell_ver_1.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer