Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-02-17 15:28:43

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Cemetry Quotes

Cemetry Quotes

1. Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful, that's what matters to me. - Steve Jobs

2. The fact is, when men carry the same ideals in their hearts, nothing can isolate them - neither prison walls nor the sod of cemeteries. For a single memory, a single spirit, a single idea, a single conscience, a single dignity will sustain them all. - Fidel Castro

3. Being president is like running a cemetery: you've got a lot of people under you and nobody's listening. - William J. Clinton

4. Because of his military service, Dad was buried in Arlington National Cemetery. - Buzz Aldrin

5. The cemetery of the victims of human cruelty in our century is extended to include yet another vast cemetery, that of the unborn. - Pope John Paul II.

premium_photo-1681735285370-532db314b87d?q=80&w=1932&auto=format&fit=crop&ixlib=rb-4.0.3&ixid=M3wxMjA3fDB8MHxwaG90by1wYWdlfHx8fGVufDB8fHx8fA%3D%3D

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer