Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-02-18 18:30:23

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Cent Quotes - I

Cent Quotes - I

1. I make a lot of money and I'm worth every cent. - Naomi Campbell

2. I am 100 per cent Virgo, stubborn, over-organised, slightly abstracted from the rest of the world. - Paulo Coelho

3. Real freedom is having nothing. I was freer when I didn't have a cent. - Mike Tyson

4. Captaincy is 90 per cent luck and 10 per cent skill. But don't try it without that 10 per cent. - Richie Benaud

5. Ninety percent of selling is conviction, and 10 per cent is persuasion. - Shiv Khera

6. Nobody was ever meant, To remember or invent, What he did with every cent. - Robert Frost

7. There is no need for advertisements to look like advertisements. If you make them look like editorial pages, you will attract about 50 per cent more readers. - David Ogilvy

8. God gave me an actor's role; I have done that well. God gave me now a political role, and I am 100 per cent sure I will perform that well. - Rajinikanth

9. I think the important thing for budding cricketers is to always put in 100 per cent - to continue to be your best, work hard, don't ever think you are at the top of your ability, you can always improve. - Glenn McGrath

10. Although more than 500 million maritime containers move around the world each year, accounting for 90 per cent of international trade, only 2 per cent are inspected. Strengthening customs and immigration systems is essential. -  Ban Ki-moon

11. Sixty per cent of people entering prison today are illiterate. - Jeffrey Archer

12. I prefer to commit 100 per cent to a movie and make fewer films, because it takes over your life. - Jodie Foster.

cent-400248_1280.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer