Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-02-19 15:55:09

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Cent Quotes - II

Cent Quotes - II

1. I am happy with the way I hit the ball. There is a certain element of power into it but not completely. It is like 80 per cent timing and 20 per cent power. Why do I need power hitting when I can clear the ropes with timing? - Rohit Sharma

2. I think the important thing for budding cricketers is to always put in 100 per cent - to continue to be your best, work hard, don't ever think you are at the top of your ability, you can always improve. - Glenn McGrath

3. Although more than 500 million maritime containers move around the world each year, accounting for 90 per cent of international trade, only 2 per cent are inspected. Strengthening customs and immigration systems is essential. - Ban Ki-moon

4. Hard courts are very negative for the body. I know the sport is a business and creating these courts is easier than clay or grass, but I am 100 per cent sure it is wrong. - Rafael Nadal

5. Ninety per cent of how you learn is watching great people. When you are surrounded by good actors it lifts your performance. - Natalie Portman

6. When I am in a relationship, I give it my 100 per cent. But then, if it doesn't work, you cannot help it. You cannot move ahead with something which isn't working. - Nayanthara

7. I like to share my life, and spend time with someone I love. That has worked 100 per cent with my wife. - Michael Schumacher

8. I learnt a lot about myself, I learnt a lot about other people and the problems they have. If I was lucky enough to live to a hundred, how I will feel about two per cent of my life being that way, I don't know. - Jeffrey Archer

9. It doesn't matter if I am the lead or a man is the lead actor in a film. What really matters to me is that I give my 100 per cent to my job. - Disha Patani

10. When I go on to the field, it is also like my office. I have to give my 100 per cent, and I have to be really committed to it. It's all about winning. - Gautam Gambhir

11. To me, Shane Warne is a great turner of the ball. I like his aggressive attitude, I love the way he attacks batsmen, and I give him 100 per cent for that, as not enough spinners bowl with that approach, but in my estimation, Subhash Gupte was a better leg-spinner. - Garfield Sobers

12. If I could put in 100 per cent effort to make a film, then a dance film would require that I put in 200 per cent. Making a regular film is much easier. - Prabhu Deva

13. Against each player, I will give 100 per cent. I give my best in every game. - P. V. Sindhu

14. I've decided that whether I succeed or fail, I have to give it 100 per cent. That way, at least I know I tried. - Manisha Koirala

15. I have always given my 100 per cent to the characters I believed in. - Jackie Shroff.

1_Cent_dollar.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer