Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-02-20 16:17:18

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Cent Quotes - III

Cent Quotes - III

1. Every time I go out into the middle I say I have to give 100 per cent, and I do. - Brian Lara

2. In the film industry, 60 per cent is luck and 40 per cent is availing the right opportunities. - Jaya Bachchan

3. I would love not to take cricket home but I don't do shades of grey. I need to be 100 per cent committed. - Michael Clarke

4. I can proudly say that for 80 per cent of my life, I achieved what I wanted to. There were very few setbacks. I don't remember anything that I wanted and did not get. Once I made up my mind about something, I went for it. The easiest thing in life is to give up and I didn't. - Mumtaz

5. I am a single mother of two sons and politics demands 100 per cent commitment. - Zeenat Aman

6. I am professional. If I am on the field, I am 100 per cent focused on that. Off the field, I switch off. - Smriti Mandhana

7. I'd say that probably 95 per cent of batting is mental and decision-making. - Steve Smith

8. I will give more than 100 per cent for Team India. - Ravindra Jadeja

9. I give 100 per cent every time I go out there and I don't want to go out on the field unless I can guarantee doing that. - Jofra Archer

10. Comments like 'he's not committed' or 'he's not good enough' appear as soon as you are not 110 per cent. I find it quite annoying how people read into stuff and form their own opinions. - Jofra Archer

11. I act because I enjoy it. I give 200 per cent to it. - Asin

12. Ninety per cent of the crew that work with me are there since my childhood and which is why I do not want to work too much outside - because the people I work with are as important for me as my role. - Pooja Bhatt.

GettyImages-187591463-58eb1b3d5f9b58ef7ebd981a.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer