Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-02-21 00:03:12

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Center Quotes - I

Center Quotes - I

1. I want you to be everything that's you, deep at the center of your being. - Confucius

2. At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want. - Lao Tzu

3. Finally we shall place the Sun himself at the center of the Universe. - Nicolaus Copernicus

4. Nature is an infinite sphere of which the center is everywhere and the circumference nowhere. - Blaise Pascal

5. Poland is not East or West. Poland is at the center of European civilization. It has contributed mightily to that civilization. It is doing so today by being magnificently unreconciled to oppression. - Ronald Reagan

6. Christmas morning, I'm going to open presents with my kids. I'm going to take pictures of them opening the presents. Then I'm going to come to the Staples Center and get ready to work. - Kobe Bryant

7. Watergate had become the center of the media's universe, and during the remaining year of my presidency the media tried to force everything else to revolve around it. - Richard M. Nixon

8. In less than a hundred years, we have found a new way to think of ourselves. From sitting at the center of the universe, we now find ourselves orbiting an average-sized sun, which is just one of millions of stars in our own Milky Way galaxy. - Stephen Hawking

9. Those who know that the consensus of many centuries has sanctioned the conception that the earth remains at rest in the middle of the heavens as its center, would, I reflected, regard it as an insane pronouncement if I made the opposite assertion that the earth moves. - Nicolaus Copernicus

10. You see, at the end of the day, my most important title is still 'mom-in-chief.' My daughters are still the heart of my heart and the center of my world. - Michelle Obama

11. Here at home, when Americans were standing in long lines to give blood after the attack on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, we squandered an obvious opportunity to make service a noble cause again, and rekindle an American spirit of community. - Joe Biden

12. I don't like being the center of attention. - Jessica Alba.

Is-It-Center-or-Centre-Meaning-and-Difference-in-Spelling.png

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer