Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-03-20 17:51:12

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Certainly Quotes - IV

Certainly Quotes - IV

1. I've always been fascinated with the stealing of innocence. It's the most heinous crime, and certainly a capital crime if there ever was one. - Clint Eastwood

2. There are certainly not so many men of large fortune in the world, as there are pretty women to deserve them. - Jane Austen

3. One layer was certainly 17th century. The 18th century in him is obvious. There was the 19th century, and a large slice, of course, of the 20th century; and another, curious layer which may possibly have been the 21st. - Clement Attlee

4. To me, the money is - it's certainly a wonderful thing. But it is in direct proportion to how you're able to bless yourself and bless others with it. - Oprah Winfrey

5. I'm certainly not a workaholic. - Indira Gandhi

6. I wish to add my mite towards expounding & interpreting the Almighty, & his laws & works, for the most effective use of mankind; and certainly, I should feel it no small glory if I were enabled to be one of his most noted prophets (using this word in my own peculiar sense) in this world. - Ada Lovelace

7. If any philosopher had been asked for a definition of infinity, he might have produced some unintelligible rigmarole, but he would certainly not have been able to give a definition that had any meaning at all. - Bertrand Russell

8. Certainly, in the course of time, the splendid things will separate from the hateful. - Werner Heisenberg

9. Well I certainly have learned and I hope I'm moving on and certainly two years of prison was a terrible punishment. - Jeffrey Archer

10. The desktop computer industry is dead. Innovation has virtually ceased. Microsoft dominates with very little innovation. That's over. Apple lost. The desktop market has entered the dark ages, and it's going to be in the dark ages for the next 10 years, or certainly for the rest of this decade. - Steve Jobs

11. No one plans to get sick or hurt - I certainly didn't - but most people will need medical care at some point in their lives. - Magic Johnson

12. Microsoft certainly makes products for the Macintosh. - Melinda Gates.

14478137.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer