Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-04-17 15:43:34

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Champion Quotes - III

Champion Quotes - III

1. Joe Frazier was the epitome of a champion. I mean, here is a guy who was total old school, blue collar, who would fight anybody. You know, he didn't tell you he was the best fighter pound for pound. - Sugar Ray Leonard

2. It's amazing because people come up to me and say, 'Chuck, you're the luckiest guy in the world to be a world karate champion and a movie and TV star.' When they say this to me, I kind of smile because luck had nothing to do with it; God had everything to do with it. - Chuck Norris

3. For me, I'm focused on what I want to do. I know what I need to do to be a champion, so I'm working on it. - Usain Bolt

4. My goal is to be the undisputed Heavyweight Champion of the World. - Evander Holyfield

5. Joe Frazier's life didn't start with Ali. I was a Golden Gloves champ. Gold medal in Tokyo '64. Heavyweight champion of the world long before I fought Ali in the Garden. - Joe Frazier

6. A player cannot become a world champion overnight. To become a champion, a player has to sacrifice a lot and to devote much of his time practising and training. - Jahangir Khan

7. Since I was a boy of five or six, I had it in my mind I would be a world boxing champion. - Joe Frazier

8. The Internal Revenue Service is the real undefeated heavyweight champion. - George Foreman

9. I played against men most of my life because our goal was that I wanted to reach the highest potential to be an absolute world champion. - Judit Polgar

10. In 1973 I became heavyweight champion of the world with 38 victories, no defeats as a professional. You get to a point where you think you cannot lose. I felt like I had the greatest power with my fists, I was the strongest man in the world. - George Foreman

11. I was world champion. For me, chess is my life. It is everything. - Anatoly Karpov

12. As an Olympic champion gymnast, I have always stayed involved in my sport. - Nadia Comaneci.

1dcb6c6056a2c11e25dbbeff34590e11.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer