Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-06-12 22:12:54

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Changed Quotes - VII

Changed Quotes - VII

1. The conventional notions of art have changed, and a lot of things done today are considered works of art that would have been rejected in the past. - David Rockefeller

2. Now a lot has changed and I can separate a lot of things. - Jennifer Capriati

3. But to be fair, if you take players from my era to now, the game has changed and the players have many more shots. They use them differently than we did. The speed of the game has changed. - Ivan Lendl

4. After the enormous success of All About my Mother, all the awards and everything, I wanted to start a movie in exactly the same place that I used to be before. I wanted to show that all of the success had not changed my perception. - Pedro Almodovar

5. The part of my writing I find the most rewarding is when people write to me or speak to me in public to tell me how his or her life has been changed by my books. - Sidney Sheldon

6. Golfers are forever working on mechanics. My tennis swing hasn't changed in 10 years. - Pete Sampras

7. It means a lot to be back in New York. Particularly since one of the last senior event scheduled in the States was supposed to be here in New York. We were supposed to play in Central Park right after 9-11 and when 9-11 happened obviously things changed. - John McEnroe

8. I think actors are getting so much more power these days, but I'm not. I stay very much away from the decisions, the way in which things are orchestrated, what's been changed. I just try to stay completely in the role as the actor and as the character. - Nicole Kidman

9. What is news? It's hard to quantify. Certainly news has changed completely, and the morning shows are not really designed to bring you the news, except to tell you what happened overnight, and the rest of it is a kind of magazine mentality - a little bit of this, a little bit of that. It's harder to be an educated and informed citizen. - Harrison Ford

10. The debt limits have to come down. The whole world of debt has to be changed as far as this country is concerned. We have to create jobs and we have to create them rapidly because if we don't things are just going to head in a direction that's going to be almost impossible to recover from. - Donald Trump.

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer