Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-06-13 17:22:26

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Changes Quotes - I

Changes Quotes - I

1. Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don't resist them - that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like. - Lao Tzu

2. Colors, like features, follow the changes of the emotions. - Pablo Picasso

3. Time changes everything except something within us which is always surprised by change. - Thomas Hardy

4. I don't need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better. - Plutarch

5. With genetic engineering, we will be able to increase the complexity of our DNA, and improve the human race. But it will be a slow process, because one will have to wait about 18 years to see the effect of changes to the genetic code. - Stephen Hawking

6. Grief changes shape, but it never ends. - Keanu Reeves

7. We all have big changes in our lives that are more or less a second chance. - Harrison Ford

8. The changes in our life must come from the impossibility to live otherwise than according to the demands of our conscience not from our mental resolution to try a new form of life. - Leo Tolstoy.

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer