Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-06-17 21:03:00

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Changes Quotes - V

Changes Quotes - V

1. My life has been about big changes. - Brad Pitt

2. Scientists are not delinquents. Our work has changed the conditions in which men live, but the use made of these changes is the problem of governments, not of scientists. - J. Robert Oppenheimer

3. When you have kids you do grow up. I have just started realising it now-it changes the world, having children. - David Beckham

4. What I like about gyrotonics is you feel like you really elongated yourself for the day... As we all get older, everything changes and moves, and there's natural ways to exercise. I think it's important, and I think it's something that can help keep things in place. - Naomi Campbell

5. The political parties have unanimously rejected the one-man constitutional changes. - Benazir Bhutto

6. When I first started on television, people, and even my own manager at the time, would tell me I had to make all of these changes. But you have to stand up and say, 'There's nothing wrong with me or my shape or who I am; you're the one with the problem!' And when you can really believe that, all of a sudden other people start believing, too. - Jennifer Lopez

7. Having children really changes your priorities. - Cindy Crawford

8. When I was made captain, one of my things was that whatever happens in those four years, you don't want to make major changes just before a World Cup. We'd done it before, and it never worked. - Alastair Cook

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer