Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-06-24 16:41:29

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Changing Quotes - II

Changing Quotes - II

1. We must adjust to changing times and still hold to unchanging principles. - Jimmy Carter

2. I am politically incorrect, that's true. Political correctness to me is just intellectual terrorism. I find that really scary, and I won't be intimidated into changing my mind. Everyone isn't going to love you all the time. - Mel Gibson

3. He who has so little knowledge of human nature as to seek happiness by changing anything but his own disposition will waste his life in fruitless efforts. - Samuel Johnson

4. Peace is a daily, a weekly, a monthly process, gradually changing opinions, slowly eroding old barriers, quietly building new structures. - John F. Kennedy

5. Sit in reverie and watch the changing color of the waves that break upon the idle seashore of the mind. - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

6. Faced with the choice between changing one's mind and proving that there is no need to do so, almost everyone gets busy on the proof. - John Kenneth Galbraith

7. If you're changing the world, you're working on important things. You're excited to get up in the morning. - Larry Page

8. Everybody has a creative potential and from the moment you can express this creative potential, you can start changing the world. - Paulo Coelho.

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer