Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-06-29 16:31:17

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Changing Quotes - VII

Changing Quotes - VII

1. To change criminal justice policy in any meaningful way means to propose changing a very longstanding system. It's not realistic to think you can do it overnight. - Kamala Harris

2. I've learned the importance of changing people's minds at the grassroots level so that whoever does run will have a much better chance of encountering public opinion that reaches a critical mass and brings about a change not only in White House policies but in the Congress and in the state legislatures and all around the world. -  Al Gore

3. India is now changing and regaining its lustre, and it is coming of age. - Nita Ambani

4. I don't play tennis to prove a point to anyone. I play for my country and myself. It's not changing what people say or think. It's about what I can do. If I feel I have the ability to achieve something and haven't used my potential to that end, I'll keep trying till I succeed. - Sania Mirza

5. My role models have kept on changing. - Kapil Dev

6. Poetry should help, not only to refine the language of the time, but to prevent it from changing too rapidly. - T. S. Eliot

7. The conception of background music is changing. You use less and less of it these days. - Satyajit Ray

8. I'd go on the train to castings, changing from my school uniform on the train. I carried on like that for a few years, getting jobs in bits and pieces. - Kate Moss.

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer