Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-07-03 00:04:56

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Channels Quotes - I

Channels Quotes - I

1. I don't make it in regular channels, and that's okay for me. - Jim Carrey

2. If the Almighty were to rebuild the world and asked me for advice, I would have English Channels round every country. And the atmosphere would be such that anything which attempted to fly would be set on fire. - Winston Churchill

3. An ideal society should be mobile, should be full of channels for conveying a change taking place in one part to other parts. In an ideal society, there should be many interests consciously communicated and shared. - B. R. Ambedkar

4. In its primary aspect, a painting has no more spiritual message than an exquisite fragment of Venetian glass. The channels by which all noble and imaginative work in painting should touch the soul are not those of the truths of lives. - Oscar Wilde

5. Smiles form the channels of a future tear. - Lord Byron

6. I am not against privatisation of the media channels but I stand for a strong regulation and transparency. - Arvind Kejriwal

7. Internet TV and the move to the digital approach is quite revolutionary. TV has historically has been a broadcast medium with everybody picking from a very finite number of channels. - Bill Gates

8. I remember how the South films dubbed in Hindi used to run on TV channels, and we all used to watch it. - Bhumika Chawla.

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer