Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-07-03 15:44:15

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Channels Quotes - II

Channels Quotes - II

1. If you recognize a face while surfing through 200 channels, you will stop and listen. Celebrities give a positive aura and people like them. Their message appeals to people. - Kajol

2. The Global Fund is a central player in the progress being achieved on HIV, TB and malaria. It channels resources to help countries fight these diseases. I believe in its impact because I have seen it firsthand. - Bill Gates

3. People are playing games on their TV, young men are, and people are shopping... they are not watching their news channels, but they are using their TVs for other things. - Rupert Murdoch

4. If you are moving the informal economy into the formal economy, and if the transactions which for years were never reported as part of GDP are now transacted through banking channels, it will only add to the GDP, not reduce the GDP. - Piyush Goyal

5. I enjoy watching news and lifestyle channels. Cooking shows are also my favourite. I also watch a lot of films on Netflix. - Soni Razdan

6. The media and Bollywood can't live without each other, and, of course, with the rising number of channels and publications, they have to write something controversial to sell. - Bhumika Chawla.

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer