Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-07-05 23:33:22

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Chaos Quotes - III

Chaos Quotes - III

1. While I understand the passions and the anger that arise over the death of Michael Brown, giving into that anger by looting or carrying guns, and even attacking the police, only serves to raise tensions and stir chaos. - Barack Obama

2. Iraq is no diversion. It is a place where civilization is taking a decisive stand against chaos and terror, we must not waver. - George W. Bush

3. When I first read the script for 'A Little Chaos,' I just loved reading it, as it is a really lovely, accessible, contemporary period film. - Kate Winslet

4. After the chaos and carnage of September 11th, it is not enough to serve our enemies with legal papers. - George W. Bush

5. Whoever lights the torch of war in Europe can wish for nothing but chaos. - Adolf Hitler

6. Somehow I am really relaxed within the chaos of having a baby - and anyone who's a mother knows it's very hard to relax, because there is so much to do and worry about! - Salma Hayek

7. Since I came from another part of the world, I expected many differences in the way things worked, but at the end of the day, there actually were more similarities between the American and Indian entertainment industry: the same chaos, creativity, passion, and genius all around. - Priyanka Chopra

8. After the first ball is bowled, it's only chaos. What you are trying to do is you're trying to manage the chaos. It's not like a script that happens. - MS Dhoni.

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer