Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-07-06 16:29:35

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Chaos Quotes - IV and Chaotic Quotes

Chaos Quotes - IV and Chaotic Quotes

1. We need to use the United Nations Security Council and believe that preserving law and order in today's complex and turbulent world is one of the few ways to keep international relations from sliding into chaos. The law is still the law, and we must follow it whether we like it or not. - Vladimir Putin

2. Having toddlers always means that there's a fair amount of chaos at home, but that's part of the fun. - Ivanka Trump

3. It's amazing how easily people are led to fury and chaos. Unhappy people with guns are not going to make this country great. - Meryl Streep

4. Every night, you fight for that standing ovation at the end of the night. And if you do something wrong, the domino effect is chaotic. And you must not allow yourself to make mistakes whatsoever. So in that case, theater, it's fascinating because of the discipline that you need. - Ricky Martin

5. I've been involved in something which was chaotic and insane. All I can say now is that I am, and intend to stay, a single man. - Sylvester Stallone

6. The high probability is if American forces withdraw from Afghanistan and if no alternative international arrangement is made that then the historic contests between the regions and the sects will reappear, the Taliban will re-emerge, and a very complicated and maybe chaotic situation will develop. - Henry Kissinger

7. My life has always been chaotic. From the time I got dressed in the back of a deflated, flat-tired, fish-smelling station wagon for Rocky. It's always been do it yourself, kind of like paper-clip it together. - Sylvester Stallone.

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer